|[qet] QET - czech files, paucal|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/qet Archives
- To: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [qet] QET - czech files, paucal
- From: Pavel Fric <pavelfric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 07:51:28 +0200 (CEST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=seznam.cz; h=In-Reply-To:Received:Date:To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:X-Abuse:X-Seznam-User:X-QM-Mark; b=enwL2YvuTTsYrF/5r/yV1K7HZDCYNjU4CtGmC3ft+AcHZtalXG49NpRCWLqFKnluE rlP7w/aRA0b4M6iMWspEHGinhIJ/sPmP38/s7L+KnjTfGBq4EOndmzND4+OfmrrKejQ FyBCwLXIuqjQoGXylw41w6bHNrCBnTBVll5L3lE=
that's good to hear.
I didn't realize and didn't search for the version number of installed Editor of elements. Probably I would spent the same amount of time using the KWrite from the beginning.
To "Paucal" . I found in my excellent vocabulary the meaning for this form, but I wasn't sure with the "shapes" - if there are any for those words at all. How will it look in the program? It will use the french language strings? or take the plural?
Greetings, Pavel Fric