Re: [qet] QET - czech files

Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 22:06:41 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I attached the tarball with the files. As I said I made translation of
>  some elements (the first folder with them) taken from version 0.2
>
> Some elements were little more difficult to understand, so in time I will
>  search for real professional to check the expressions.
>
> Pavel Fric

Hi,

It appears you use the 0.11 version of QElectroTech, so the saved .elmt
files have more changes than just the czech name. I'll deal with it with
some bash/perl guru. But could you use QElectroTech 0.2[1] for your next
file edits ? You can also use a simple text editor like kwrite or gedit.

Greetings,
--
Xavier G.
QElectroTech project developer

[1] not packaged in the latest stable Mandriva, you need to coompile it
yourself or use Mandriva Cooker