Re: [proaudio] [2973] media-sound/midipp: created ebuild folder

Why do you unconditionally install static libraries (I guess that is
what HAVE_STATIC=YES means)? Either you install them conditionally
using USE="static-libs" or not at all. Static libraries are a security
nightmare.

Actually I don't know 100% what this option is doing. There is a lib in there, called libumidi20.
I can't compile the lib by it's own (yet). As far as I can see that in the midipp.pro file.
I will have a look at this some day (soon)

Why PREFIX=${D}, why not PREFIX="${EPREFIX}" or is the build system
misbehaving? Also I do not think the PREFIX argument is needed as soon
as you use qmake-utils, but I may be wrong here.

looks like I need it.

I'll push my changes now.