Re: [proaudio] jack-audio-connection-kit

Alright. As long as nasty conflicts are avoided and it's not too much
trouble switching between them I'm fine.

Integrating with the portage tree is not necessarily a big problem. We
did a similar thing with lash and ladish. If we decide to use virtuals
we could split media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit into
media-sound/jack1 and media-sound/jack2, let
media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit be a transitional meta-virtual
depending on at least one of them so that no ebuilds portage are
broken and add the real virtual virtual/jack or
virtual/jack-audio-connection-kit depending on at least one of jack1
or jack2. I would like the short form virtual/jack.

Regards,
Karl