Re: [proaudio] ardour 3.9999 convert to waf??

>    If WAF is important then I expect that Paul will move to that at a
> reasonable time. He was at the leading edge of switching to scons.
> He'll pick a good time if it's important.
>
> Just my 2 cents,
> Mark
Mark
I don't want to offend or sound personal, but I think you aren't quite
following me.
 Paul has implemented WAF with Ardour.
Although it is Drobilla (Dave Robillard) that coded the scripts.
I noticed this, as a response to bug 2693 on the ardour mantis system
was to compile using WAF as opposed to scons. I logged bug 2696 on the
basis that it wouldn't build again, but then tried the instructions for
building with waf and it worked perfectly.

I am posting this as a question on the forum to get a conclusive answer
as to which is the preferred method of building but I am pretty sure
that WAF is now Paul's preferred supported method for building Ardour
3.xxxx