[proaudio] Ingen ebuild

Hello,

I tried installing ingen with the live ebuild provided by the proaudio
overlay, but it failed, because the build system used by it and its
prerequisites has changed. All software available in this repository
now uses waf, a build system written in Python.

I thought about fixing the ebuilds, but I don't have much experience in
this and I couldn't make them work correctly. So, I hacked the current
ingen ebuild to just do "./waf configure" etc. in the top directory of
the SVN sources. This installed everything available in the repository,
all in the package "ingen". Not the right thing to do, of course, but
easy enough...

Now, ingen starts, although I haven't been able to make it actually do
anything interesting - and in fact it crashes pretty quickly. I'll play
with it more later, to see if I can make it work.

Now, I don't have any specific questions about this, but I was wondering
whether these ebuilds should die with an appropriate message until
they're fixed, since at the moment they can't even start building, or
the fact that they have KEYWORDS="" is enough to let people know that
they're not supposed to work.

Thanks!

Alexandros