Re: [proaudio] Re: Outdated ebuilds - need help?

> Oh, damn. You know, Alexis, I never got *your* response. It was
> probably eaten by a spam filter somewhere, or something like
> that :( And then I forgot the whole thing...

Same here, I had forgotten ;) And stupid mails, I assumed you've had
been frightened ;)

> Well, it's very good we got in touch now, this way :) I'm still
> willing to work as a proxy-maintainer, if you want me to.

Just send me an ebuild (freebob has been updated since that time) and
the name and e-mail address (should be the one of your bugzilla
account) you want to appear in metadata.xml and it should be good ;)

Alexis.