Re: [proaudio] Outdated ebuilds - need help?

Philipp Ammann kirjoitti:

Well, i totally agree with you but the portage-ebuilds are sometimes less
'detailed'. For example the jackmidi flag is missing from
portage-qjackctl. A rename of the proaudio ebuild (0.3.2->0.3.3) worked
fine for me.

Jack-midi support is enabled by default in qjackctl. The "jackmidi" use-flag is useful only if one wants to turn *off* the jack-midi support. I don't think many of us would like to do that... But still, because Gentoo is all about control, I personally wish that the jackmidi flag finds its way to the official ebuild, too :)

JR

--
| me@home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |