[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Muse and Zynaddsubfx takes a long time to show the gui .

On 10/1/06, Carlos Pino <pinojazz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Knecht wrote:
<SNIP>

> Calculating dependencies... done!
> [ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/qt-3.3.6-r1  USE="cups gif ipv6 mysql opengl
> -debug -doc -examples (-firebird) -immqt -immqt-bc -nas -nis -odbc
> -postgres -sqlite -xinerama" 0 kB
 I did it also .I added USE="xinerama" , in Debian dev packages of
xinerama is a dependency for muse.

  Nothing changes , the problem persist .

Sorry to hear that.

QUESTION: If you open a terminal and run top what processes are at the
top of the list while you are waiting for Muse to display? Maybe there
is a clue there?

<SNIP>

  It begin to be boring ,also my english  start to be limited for search
in google  :-(

Far better than my command of any foreign language! I'm in awe of you
guys who speak multiple languages. Such a talent!

- Mark