Re: [proaudio] ebuild TODO-list

Le Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:38:39 +0200,
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Dominique Michel wrote:
> > Le Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:27:55 +0200,
> > Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> >> ok, but the location should be /usr/lib/rt_exec I think.
> >> sure that *.o is needed -- it looks like an object files
> >>
> >>     Frieder
> >>

> > The good news are at I have a working ebuild, the program work and my system don't crash.
> >
> > The bad news is at it doesn't work with the symlinks but must be started from the directory where ALL the files are.
> >
> > So, the question is where to install it, because both the program and the monitor must be started as root.
> > /usr/sbin is definitly not the right place because of all the object and configurations files. So maybe /usr/lib/rt-exec.
> >
> > Dominique
> >

> I can write a wrapper script which solve this,
> Which binaries are the needed executables?
>
> Greetz
>     Frieder

Hiya,

The exe files are: crunchsys, exec, go, killtasks, mon, start and stop_exec.
Another problem is some of their names...

When I run "/usr/sbin/start &" as explained in the readme, I only get an error message as what exec don't find sched. sched is the default config file.

If I done a "cd /sr/lib/rt-exec", "start &" is just working fine.
Another thing is at the crunchsys file must be run from /usr/src/linux, otherwise it will just generate a huge amount of 0 byte logfiles. It is possible to sed this file so at it change to /usr/src/linux, but I have not done it at this time.

The ebuild with the sysmlinks is joint if you want to look at it.

Cheers,