Re: [proaudio] ebuild TODO-list

Le Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:55:50 +0200,
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> -rt-exec ftp://ftp.compro.net/public/rt-exec/README
>  > It can be downloaded from
>  > ftp://ftp.compro.net/public/rt-exec/rt-exec-1.0.0.tar.bz2
>  > # This software is intended to test the deterministic/real-time
>  > # capabilities of your computer.

I can take this one. I just downloaded it and compiled it.
The only problem I see for an ebuild is at it is no install script in the Makefile.
The README say at the program will just run where it have been compiled, and at it must be run as root.
So, I am not sure where to copy the files. I am thinking about /usr/share/rt-exec and making symlinks in /usr/sbin to the executables. But I must first test if it work.

Best,