Re: [proaudio] PortAudio problems

Frieder Bürzele wrote:
Reuben Martin wrote:
I saw a post in the forums about a problem with portaudio as a
dependency. Just thought I would mention, I had the same problem a few
days ago and looked at it closer. It appears that currently it builds
correctly but fails to install. (All it installs is some documentation
and a dead softlink) The problem is something to do with scons. The
"make install" works fine, even after using scons as the build script.

-Reuben

thx for the hint, I'll try to fix the ebuild

   Frieder

should be solved now

   Frieder