Re: [proaudio] Rosegarden and fst-demo-synths

On Sun, 14 May 2006 15:39:47 +0200
SteelRage <keywiz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> SteelRage wrote:
> > Errata:
> > After doing an svn-up and upgrading fst-demo-synths it seems the
> > problem disappeared
> > Thank you
> >
> > Paolo
> Uhm... No, I simply had forgotten to remove the ~/.dssi-vst directory
> The problem is still there.
> sorry for the spam
>
> Steel

Hmmm, that's all from the ORGANized_trio_v30*
I removed that too. Note that i did not bump the ebuild version, so just
update the overlay and re-emerge it. Hopefully the rest of the synths is
working nice :)

Note to myself: test the VSTs with dssi-vst too, not only with fst! :)

Greetz
Tom