[proaudio] Rosegarden and fst-demo-synths

I suppose there's a problem with the media-sound/fst-demo-synths ebuild.
After starting rosegarden for the first time, I have a series of
messages from Wine of this kind:

"Z:\usr\lib\dssi\dssi-vst\dssi-vst-scanner

Can't load Module. 'nameofthemodule' "

Some examples of 'nameofthemodule' are:

'SecOrdWGFilter_1 by Guido Scognamiglio' (repeated 4 times)
'Muter 1 by Guido Scognamiglio' (4 times)
'SecOrdWGFilter_3 by Guido Scognamiglio'
'RegistryCheck by Guido Scognamiglio' (2 times)
'ToneWheels v.4 by Guido Scognamiglio'
'Midi Controller Switch by Guido Scognamiglio' (4 times)
'Synthedit MIDI Control Change Inverter v3'
'dehaupt MIDI ControlMeister_A'
'2dehaupt MIDI ControlMeister_B'

Greetz

Paolo