Re: [proaudio] Rosegarden and fst-demo-synths

On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:22:47 +0200
SteelRage <keywiz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I suppose there's a problem with the media-sound/fst-demo-synths
> ebuild. After starting rosegarden for the first time, I have a series
> of messages from Wine of this kind:
>
> "Z:\usr\lib\dssi\dssi-vst\dssi-vst-scanner
>
> Can't load Module. 'nameofthemodule' "
>
> Some examples of 'nameofthemodule' are:
>
> 'SecOrdWGFilter_1 by Guido Scognamiglio' (repeated 4 times)
> 'Muter 1 by Guido Scognamiglio' (4 times)
> 'SecOrdWGFilter_3 by Guido Scognamiglio'
> 'RegistryCheck by Guido Scognamiglio' (2 times)
> 'ToneWheels v.4 by Guido Scognamiglio'
> 'Midi Controller Switch by Guido Scognamiglio' (4 times)
> 'Synthedit MIDI Control Change Inverter v3'
> 'dehaupt MIDI ControlMeister_A'
> '2dehaupt MIDI ControlMeister_B'
>
> Greetz
>
> Paolo

Hi Paolo,

hmm.. this is caused by the MrRay73.dll (all the .. by Guido
Scognamiglio) and the Stinger.dll it seems.
Please try to delete them from /usr/lib/vst and see if that fixes it.
If so i'll have to remove them completely, or at least move them to
experimental. dssi-vst grabs up all it finds in the vst dir it seems.

Tom