Re: [proaudio] 2.6.16-rt22 - hung on first boot

Colin,
  Thanks for the feedback.

  If people on this list think it appropriate then I will report the
problem on the LKM. I've worked with Ingo on other AMD64 problems in
the past.

  I'll wait for feedback in case there is a reason not to do that.

  Note that 2.6.15-rt17, already on my system but not from the
pro-audio overlay, booted fine.

Cheers,
Mark