[proaudio] 2.6.16-rt22 - hung on first boot

Not much time to look at this. I took my working config file from
2.6.16-gentoo-r2 and used it as a starting point with 2.6.16-rt22:

make oldconfig
make menuconfig
make && make modules_install

I then copied the kernel by hand, edited grub.conf and rebooted.

The kernel hung at loading the IO schedulers.

Are there any known problems in that area? Any workarounds?

Rebooting into 2.6.16-gentoo-r2 worked fine.

I may try an earlier kernel if I get a chance later today.

Cheers,
Mark