Re: [proaudio] pam rlimits aware setup

Thomas Kuther wrote:
<OT>

On Thu, 18 May 2006 01:53:54 +0200
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

up to now I was forced to use a non-rt kernel because using reiser4
as filesystem, but now I've added successfully reiser4 to rt-sources.
pam setup fails anyway
this is what jackd gives me

wow, i think i have to check that out again too then. No oopses?
Do you have a ready-to-go patch and are willing to email me that?
Otherwhise im rolling one together myself later - but if i could save
that work.. :)

</OT>

Tom

for me this patch gives no oopses until now, but I have the feeling that its overall slower now. Sim (instant messenger) won't start anymore. But I think that an rt-kernel issue.

The patches I use are from 2.6.17-rc3-mm* and some additional fixes from the reiserfs ml list
I've also tried the patches from 2.6.17-rc4-mm1 but they give me oops

   Frieder