Re: [proaudio] pam rlimits aware setup

Do the default values in /etc/security/limits.conf not work when you emerge the version of pam from the proaudio overlay?

# REALTIME support for audio group users
@audio          -       rtprio          100
@audio          -       nice            -10
@audio          -       memlock         250000

I haven't actually tried getting it to work yet, but I noticed the above lines were automatically put in my /etc/security/limits.conf.  I will test them later today.

- Colin