[pok-devel] Fixed available memory for QUEUE

Hello,

I just noticed that in file: $POK_PATH/kernel/middleware/queueinit.c, variable
"pok_queue" is initialized to a size of 1024 bytes (so long, 1024 bytes of
"available size" as well.).

If I understand it correctly, that variable represents the available memory to
be used by the QUEUING and SAMPLING ports of a specific partition. For example,
if I have two queuing port in a partition, their cumulative use of memory cannot
exceed 1024 bytes; suppose their queue can only stock one message at a time, the
maximum message size for both would be 512 bytes each, should they need to have
the same size.

Now, if that was correct, my question is the following: Is the 1024 bytes value
set for a reason? Is it possible to change it for a higher value without
affecting the behaviour of POK?

Sorry for the bother, and thank you again for your time!
Julien