Re: [pok-devel] Problem while developping a ARINC653 system for POK without AADL

Dear Julien,

Yes, it helps a lot indeed! Thank you for the detailed answer.
I will keep you in touch if I encounteer other problems, but if things works
out, I will be happy to commit my changes to the kernel.

Thanks,
Julien