Re: [pok-devel] Problem while developping a ARINC653 system for POK without AADL

Le Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 11:03:44AM -0500, Julien Savard :
> Yes, it helps a lot indeed! Thank you for the detailed answer.

You're welcome :-)

> I will keep you in touch if I encounteer other problems, but if things works
> out, I will be happy to commit my changes to the kernel.

No problem, you are welcome ! Also, please note that for addressing the
problem you identified, no change is required in the kernel. The problem
comes from the XML to deployment files (deployment.[c|h]). So, likely,
you could fix that by updating the Perl tool that we designed to
transform XML-based configuration into C configuration code.

Also, either Perl/C or whatever, contributions are welcome :-)

Greetings,