[pok-devel] Re: [pok] problem with the network example

On 05/12/2011 02:30 PM, Jens Halbig wrote:
I Hope you have a solution for me. Thanks for this great project. I test
it because I want to use it for student work and for education.

Once again, I don't provide any support and the official channel to discuss about POK is the mailing list. So, please use this channel.

Also, this problem is basically the same than the other you reported. Your configuration (version of tools to be used and so on) must be specified in order to get an idea of what is going on.

Thanks,