[pok-devel] Re: [pok] problem with the network example

On 05/12/2011 10:35 AM, Jens Halbig wrote:
I've tried the network example with the normal network settings
(~/pok/misc/mk/grub-floppy.mk) and with some additional options for qemu
but it doesn't work.

Is it possible that the rtl8029 network driver of pok doesn't work?

It used to work, at least when I worked on POK. Can you tell me what is your version of QEMU ?

The pci_register(&(dev.pci)) function (called from rtl8029_init ())
returns "1" but according to the source file (rtl8029.c) it should be
"0". Where is the problem?

I'm not a magician lord and I cannot guess until I have your precise configuration. So, can you tell me which version of GCC and QEMU you use ?