|Re: [hatari-users] AssemPro Debugger Hang|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users Archives
- To: hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-users] AssemPro Debugger Hang
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 20:05:16 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1590602719; bh=iMXduvDXeU8ySyQ7iB2V1gqbK1144Wc3OxvYDI92Q+0=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=iUHxoi+FRnVcViAJQszJ37u1uIMRs/a2Ds+gR1tYhLNqDUnJw2skb1hGE/5ZmPprS NP1ntgHBLnJcSYuDO8I7XkJGNedQA40J+u6wF2FrFGVQBmXTvDDdIVa8gJqFvT5uLg DlDHyNRC7QXod1s6NUinfi3MOzwfKHGFrZZJSNk4xUc3B+u7zR0scuRhow0cQj1+qe /YSBqmhGVpgGHyNeVl6a4rNybCTu0tJqkSEmcnmEW1ELyecGiYxymimXNh7UEoS4KA hFugjMBhsKUoUmzXdVKI0dD6fPLNgdAlg+P9838i8C8grkMs6sGX7ZHPSzJ6H0aLb7 YYKCUxjyQOp3Q==
Am Tue, 26 May 2020 17:45:18 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Sorry for the late reply.
> On 5/15/20 1:35 PM, Mike Harbour wrote:
> > -I have not found a way around this yet, (when I 'uninstall' this
> > cartridge from the Atari desktop, the symptom reoccurs.
Even if you remove the cartridge icon from the Atari desktop, it's
still there and active, it's just the icon that is gone.
> Cartridge image has a bit of native code to help
> handling TOS side allocations for GEMDOS calls,
> mainly Pexec.
> I think that's still needed even for GEMDOS
> tracing despite the rewrite Thomas did to minimize
> GEMDOS HD emulation needs for the native cartridge
Yes, the cartridge is still required for the GEMDOS HD emulation.
Intercepting the trap #2 handler without cartridge did not work out as
One thing that you might want to check: Is your program messing around
with the trap #2 vector, too? ... if yes, that might cause some
problems. You can check the vector with "m 0x84" in the debugger, if
the second byte is less than FA, the vector has been changed to
something in RAM...