Re: [hatari-users] AssemPro Debugger Hang

Hi. Wow: thanks for such a quick reply!
> I'm afraid there's no such thing.  Do you mean ST TOS 1.04, or STE TOS 1.6x?
Quite right, apologies. I meant the former, ST TOS 1.04.

> If you e.g. remove your Hatari configuration file and start with
> defaults (giving TOS file e.g. with --tos command line option), does it
> still fail?
I did this ... and ..it's worked! Marvellous! Thanks so much!
Clearly there's something awry in my cfg.
It's a bit late today to do much further investigation, but I will systematically put bits of my cfg back in an see what throws it: I must have chosen some inappropriate/incompatible bits no doubt. I'll report back in case its of interest.

> Are you sure you're using exactly the same configuration both on MiST
> and Hatari?  Using same machine type & CPU frequency, running from same
> drive, with same amount of RAM, same TOS version etc?
No, I cant be sure, I guess I was meaning that the files involved, the TOS.img and the .st disk image were the things the same. I can see that opens many doors for ruining a meaningful comparison.

> Btw. I think MiST implementation of 68000 ST is less accurate than
> Hatari one, so that's not necessary indication of Hatari doing something
> wrong.
Understood, apologies for the implication.

Thanks very much again!
Mike