Re: [hatari-users] Result of testing Hatari with various hard disk drivers

Am 2014-10-31 09:47, schrieb Christer Solskogen:
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:04 PM, Vincent Rivière
<vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30/10/2014 17:44, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:

The reason ? I am trying to run a 68000 distribution of Mint, which needs
Minix FS, which needs a hard disk driver with XHDI support.

Hello, Emmanuel.

You may know that MiNT has become open source and free software. It is still
actively developed, the kernel is now called FreeMiNT. minixfs is still
supported but obsolete: now the preferred way to use UNIX stuff is an ext2
partition, just like Linux.

For anything related to MiNT, I suggest you to register and post to the MiNT
Mailing List: