[hatari-users] Result of testing Hatari with various hard disk drivers

Hello
As I have been testing different Hard Disk drivers with the development (hb build from 28/10) version of hatari I've though it would be interesting to report the result here.

The reason ? I am trying to run a 68000 distribution of Mint, which needs a Minix FS, which needs a hard disk driver with XHDI support.

All tests with STE TOS 1.6.2

Atari ACSI driver 5.5:
works fine for partioning, and fine for using

CBHD Driver:
partitioning fails with the message HDC: Unsupported MODE SENSE command
booting a hard disk image partioned on a real Atari Works

ICDPro AdSCSI driver:
partitioning fails with the message HDC: Unsupported MODE SENSE command
booting a hard disk image partioned on a real Atari Works

SCSIToolDriver:
partitioning fails with the message HDC: Unsupported MODE SENSE command
booting a hard disk image partioned on a real Atari fails  with the message
HDC: Access to non-existing LUN. Command = 0x00

Regards
Emmanuel