Re: [hatari-devel] 2.5 release progress?

On 16.4.2024 19.36, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 14/04/2024 à 22:07, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
That sounds OK for me.

Thanks for pushing the patches.

So now I can assume that nothing else needs to be changed by others before release ?

IMHO that awful hack for "bits" variable should be reverted. For the release, Andreas' rename suggestion for the scc.c variables could be used for release, if proper fix on WinUAE side would take too much time.

Otherwise I think things are fine for release.

	- Eero