Re: [hatari-devel] 2.5 release progress?

Le 14/04/2024 à 21:28, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I've now checked everything I wanted (basic TOS bootup tester runs, few ASAN checks, Linux & NetBSD, Falcon SW listed as problematic), and updated related docs.

Mac GUI is missing the new SCC & Joystick mapping options, but I guess those can be done after release, if there isn't anybody already working on them?

Hi

I wanted to o the release during previous week, but as tuxfamily was down, it was not really possible :(

If no one has good reason against it, I will try to complete the release this week.