Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing Hatari 2.5 for release

I would change the release notes to let Mac users know that they are unable to run IPF files with this release. Since the CAPS library is not a universal binary, it could not be included. I do not think most Mac users will care since I think very few have IPF files. I had to try very hard to find any of them. I think the MIDI fixes and other general fixes (along with the ability to continue providing a macOS binary) outweigh the loss of running IPF files.

Bob C