[hatari-devel] Preparing Hatari 2.5 for release

on my side, I completed all the changes that were pending and needed a final touch to be ready (there're still more uncommitted features I'm working on, but then there won't be a release for several months if I wait for these to be done too :) )

For other, can you tell if you have some things to complete too before the release ?

If not, can you check that release-notes.txt is up to date regarding the work you made since latest 2.4.1 release ? (I usually do a "git log |grep $my_git_login" and skim all the results to ensure it's worth being mentioned in the release notes)