Re: [hatari-devel] 8 runes of aerillion doesn't have sound

Le 09/03/2024 à 11:29, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
I was pretty sure of it, but I've bisected electric night (the problem is certainly the same for 8 runes as it uses the same sound engine).

Hi

this is fixed now ; I forgot to update crossbar.SNDINT_Signal value after it was changed, making GPIP7 value always 1, which prevented the GPIP7 interrupt :(

Also, that's a good example of the "end of frame" interrupt that can be set in $FF8901, it's useful to validate the recent changes in crossbar.c