Re: [hatari-devel] hatari.app MIDI support (was hatari.app from cirrus-ci)

As I assumed, the problem had nothing to do with Hatari. It had to do with the fact that I did not set up any virtual MIDI devices on my Mac because I do not use MIDI. Once I found an article on how to set up a virtual MIDI device, I saw those devices in Hatari (after restarting Hatari).

Bob C