Re: [hatari-devel] hatari.app from cirrus-ci (was: Re: One scanline short in ST fullscreen)

Andreas,

I am happy to help if I can. I am sure that Mac users will want to run Hatari 2.5.0 when it is released. As you know, many Mac users are not comfortable working with Terminal.

Andreas,

Anyway, I get the same message as the previous Previous (no pun intended). MacOS tells me that Apple cannot scan for malicious software. When I right-click on the Previous app, I receive an Open option that allows me to run Previous. After that first time running Previous with the right-click Open option, I can simply double-click Previous in order to get it to run.

Bob C