Re: [hatari-devel] hatari.app from cirrus-ci (was: Re: One scanline short in ST fullscreen)

Hi all,

I'd like to re-iterate that the signing certificate I have through my own company is available to use for Hatari. Yes we'll have to have some sort of agreement on who has access to it, but I'm not too worried about that within our community.

Please do not hesitate to ask - the "only" thing I didn't want to continue doing was to run the VM for nightly builds and be responsible for packaging up new macOS releases since I do not use macOS myself anymore.

regards,
Troed