Re: [hatari-devel] New SCC 85C30 support for MegaSTE/TT/Falcon

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

   - some regs at FF8C01-FF8C15 to handle dma transfer with SCC. Not
supported yet. Are there some TT programs that make use of this ?
(Emutos maybe ?)

EmuTOS does not use the SCC *DMA*. I've used it once (outside of EmuTOS,
to be clear) as a means of doing a reasonably fast memory dump after a
crash. But otherwise I don't know a program that would use the TT's SCC
DMA. I assume, Atari included this DMA capability mainly for the LAN
port, which itself saw little use, afaik.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx