Re: [hatari-devel] New SCC 85C30 support for MegaSTE/TT/Falcon

On 15.9.2023 10.55, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 15/09/2023 à 01:23, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
As you often use/work with linux for Atari, do you know if it uses SCC ?

Hatari's partial SCC support has been enough to boot Linux on Falcon, but on TT it would require VME SCU support, that is still missing from Hatari.

As you can see from this:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/m68k/kernel/head.S#L2744

Indeed, SCU support is far from complete,

Above comment was about Atari & Mac SCC support in Linux, not about VME SCU.

> vme.c is full of "TODO" ;)

Yeah, I wrote it just to be able to trace VME/SCU reg accesses, so that I could debug why Linux and TOS usage differences. Actually implementing that autovector etc stuff was beyond me. :-)