Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 and movem

Le 14/09/2023 à 23:42, Cyprian Konador a écrit :
Hi Team,

Agranlund has faced an issue with movem instruction and 68030 emulation under Hatari: https://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=43071 <https://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=43071>

I've tested on the real TT and under the following build: http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/ <http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/> and Hatari shows me a different result than  the TT.

Attached you can find screenshots, test program and its source code.

Regards
Cyprian

Hi

thanks for the test program ; I already sent a mail about this to toni, hopefully he can fix this with the help of your program's result.