Re: [hatari-devel] Recent symbolic keyboard mapping change

Le 28/08/2023 à 19:36, Thomas Huth a écrit :

But that's a bigger change that should maybe rather be done after the next release. ... by the way, it's been more than a year again since the last one ... Nicolas, do you have any plans for a new release?

Hi

I have several pending changes that I'd like to include in the next release, one of them coming soon, for others I don't know yet :)

so, I would say not before 2-3 months maybe ; the more improvements, the better the release (but sometimes it implies late release, which is not that great, a balance must be found)