[hatari-devel] Recent symbolic keyboard mapping change

Hi Thomas,

I noticed that you merged some symbolic key mapping changes. Did you check the changes against *all* (EmuTOS/MiNT) supported keyboard layouts:
	https://tho-otto.de/keyboards/
?

Hatari mapping does not conform to any of the real TOS keyboard layouts, but changing it can break people's existing keymap file configs. Therefore I'm against changing it until there's a full fix, making symbolic keymaps to change at run-time based on given TOS version keyboard layout.

(I started on that but never finished it, as layouts turned to differ from each other much more than I though. I may pick it up again some time, if I get lot of extra time.)