Re: [hatari-devel] Crash when opening Mac preferences dialog

> Many thanks for spotting and explaining that. I confess I had not grokked
> the difference between what the Mac and SDL GUIs are doing.

Would something like attached patch make it clearer?

Yes, I like that very much. Those enum constants communicate the intent of what the code is doing (which is what I had missed yesterday in my haste).

Cheers,
Chris

>> Please try whether the attached patch fixes the crash.
>
> Yes, your patch fixes the crash.

Thanks, I've pushed it.