Re: [hatari-devel] Crash when opening Mac preferences dialog

Hi Eero,

However, SDL GUI gives the returned string back to
Midi_Host_GetPortName() when using non-zero offsets.

And your patch breaks that i.e. Mac GUI would have just the name of the
first MIDI device in the list, not all of them.

Many thanks for spotting and explaining that. I confess I had not grokked the difference between what the Mac and SDL GUIs are doing.

Please try whether the attached patch fixes the crash.

Yes, your patch fixes the crash.

Cheers,

Chris