|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 14:00:35 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1682949637; bh=zFNQ3ZYO8z4TS5etOSCsuNARx6PSeSz8t7dhz28QL30=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=C6E/VFLWqKiBk2IviFcIRAOPOzlkXPDqS5r50c/mXmJW3//y8hrf1487A9Ce7G+bh sX5yiW83JZ4kF5kXR9YxtwlTfquBGAGW7q+Lv/okUnJbfETAuS9jRnjjPM9Nq9BzuG YE2AJIiA6eZZFo1fRqbjWnNCLdFVeAsQslArva7yZQup/4KaTMqbza7kig5MSSEe4c TzxUkOVUC1FFqswa66YW3J02O7pFEkFgwkdx4ALggr6PKMRzb+ooVfwnXUWgKB9r65 oBdlGQ/G6WEQnUYjERvrwKpW68XvHtAkUr6KqJkEPYEfjV2cLwuOK44bP1VjZm7tkx ku6yboDELsCzQ==
Am Mon, 01 May 2023 08:01:29 +0000
schrieb Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Yes - installation. For a macOS user a zip file isn't very helpful.
Why? Is it too cumbersome for a normal macOS user to extract ZIP file??
> A .dmg will pop up a window with files laid out in some nice grid and a
> helpful way of copying the app into the Applications folder. It makes the
> macOS Hatari a "proper macOS app".
Apart from the nice grid, what's the advantage? The creation of the dmg
file looks way more cumbersome than just creating a zip? Does this help to
avoid the problem with the quarantine flag?