|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 08:01:29 +0000
- Authentication-results: mail-4018.proton.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: 4148211:user:proton
Yes - installation. For a macOS user a zip file isn't very helpful. A .dmg will pop up a window with files laid out in some nice grid and a helpful way of copying the app into the Applications folder. It makes the macOS Hatari a "proper macOS app".
------- Original Message -------
On Monday, May 1st, 2023 at 8:58 AM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One question: Why are you packaging the App as a dmg image, and not simply
> a .zip file? Is there a special reason for this?