Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?

Am Thu, 27 Apr 2023 09:04:38 +0000
schrieb Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> part 4 - final part for what I intended to send here.
>
> Helper files used when building to create the correct entitlements and dmg packaging (referenced from the part1 build script).

Thanks for all your files, Troed! ... it will take some time to go through
this, but I think this will be extremely helpful!

One question: Why are you packaging the App as a dmg image, and not simply
a .zip file? Is there a special reason for this?