|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 14:05:04 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1681992319; bh=tp5EbLHrnyeN+pD3pahQwunAjSSo0WBNvNsaGFAtFb0=; h=Content-Type:From:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To; b=i1rbveU0QekdLeIenBKThxwGZXZtUgjiYw12tqgJ9/q38reoRv1aKYWQFVOumYl/+ 1wU8b8qNGx6DAyYdwj/DJQ4qBrEXmltdx0UNbWx9JXgZ787u9N114QhYIVuY6UArg5 Lh1CTcIsh9+S5WB3MRybKL7FQhRpQX+k9uoMpSGtoCiv2uicvArmo089Lxi4uELR9A THeNOQobYtqo0sf3R90nKpMre03/y8C74SGsRUfvb3++eYHuH4FKN+UTkUEvkLHQpF 5gz1SR2jvd5mF4oGxE1wHhimUSKivQ+BnNgX9ewLB/3zRc9wFS+tOHKxhfYcohlngp jT6mT697Q0kPg==
Am 20.04.2023 um 13:59 schrieb Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>:
I can confirm that one can easily build arm64/x86_64 universal binaries on macOS running on Apple Silicon. I do this for Previous using a slightly modified (compared to Hatari) CMake script. It also works from the command line.
I still have a Mac and would be willing to help out if I can. But I think Thomas's suggestion of publishing artefacts from the CI build is probably the best option.
I think we could update the macOS CI job in the Cirrus-CI to publish the
built binary as CI artifacts there. However, these runners are arm64 only,
so I guess that means "good bye" for the x86 support? Or is XCode on ARM
still ablte to built binaries for x86, too?