[hatari-devel] Execution speed

my topic today is execution speed. I optimized my latest program and did some testing. The tests are made without validating the exact cycle, with 24-bit addressing and with etos512. Before optimization, the result was obtained in 35 seconds on the Mega Ste emulation at 16 MHz and after optimization in 28 seconds (-20% not bad!).
Results
STE 68000    8 MHz:  56 s
Mega STE 68000  16 MHZ:  28 s
Mega STE 68000  32 MHZ:  14-15 s
TT 68020   32 MHz:  19 s
Falcon 68030   32 MHz:   31 s
I don't understand why Falcon at 32 MHz is slower than the Mega STE at 16 or 32 MHz. Does anyone have an explanation to this ? App is below. To try, unZIP then clic "search" without changing anything.
  Miguel

if you want source files, let me know.

M et Y Saro
Méaudre:  04 76 94 79 32