Re: [hatari-devel] Small Program

Thank you for your answers. I try and maybe I'll come back!
  Miguel S

Le 2 janv. 2023 à 06:10, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Miguel,

I would set the keyboard to scancode instead of symbolic. On my MacBook Air with a US keyboard, only the tilde/backtick key and the pipe/backslash keys are reversed when I use the scancode option. I use WordWriter ST to check all of my keys. I have set F11 as my Help key and F12 as my Undo key. I had to go into the SDL menu and remove F11 as fullscreen (I use Cmd-F) and also remove F12 as the SDL menu shortcut. I thought I set it to the right-Cmd key but it is not working correctly for me right now.

My MacBook Air keyboard does not include F13, F14, or F15 so those keys are not available to me. Regarding Cmd-C that reboots Hatari, that is because Hatari defaults to the modifier key (AltGr on European PC keyboards, Right Alt on US PC keyboards, and Cmd on the Mac). You can go into the configuration file and change kColdReset in the KeyShortcutsWithMod to something other than C. Cmd-R is used for a Warm Reset.

Bob C