|[hatari-devel] Disassembler crashes if not in supervisor mode|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twilen@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Disassembler crashes if not in supervisor mode
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 16:45:45 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1670773559; bh=W0BY77E4bX+kg0vrAx7vr6c8ZxYD6Nm5zkLCciYpp3A=; h=From:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Message-Id:Date:To; b=LRYFU2oUVbzTeSnyMYFzmt1lZ+irOlYNBTmSRITu3nqbhq44eBQdwk02PsI2i3V04 OGc+Rgmvy7cpprMgBnMCPuhSbpYBrCKBaoyy9g4mcMs4omokUsALkksxP+fpk3ZCNS qmJ/UYoq/IlbIwo3n/KENjvLvE0ikDWcSYXZR5BNBnLCE1sUOLU0pXIxOctUalHCkb JmeAgTa/JMpMxW40LYOvR6U32FFoEI+9NSLFG/NJ4NKrq5Ss+41o/QHWMcR8Rizjqi uKv0rDjBsuSCgTakKXCS6aiVHKINDZFoWLHrm5BKfAYY0MWNndCVrcLFBmOKrRPuec XajmFTcZZbc3Q==
I added back some of the disassembler functions to Previous. It seems that the disassembler crashes the whole application with strange error (error report fails). I think it might be related to bus error and try/catch (using longjumps in C).
The problem seems to only occur if the CPU is in user mode. I am using 68030 with MMU (run_mmu030()). Is this a known issue?
Failing call is in DebugInfo_Default() -> Disasm(). Calling the disassembler with the disasm command also crashes the application.